- New Resource posted April 14, 2014 - Infant Feeding Policy Webinar
Now available to all facilities registered in the D2 Development, D3 Dissemination and D4 Designation Phases. Please see your Dashboard for the link to the webinar.
- New Requirements for Displaying Ten Steps Poster
Effective January 1, 2015, all facilities participating in the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative will be required to display the Ten Steps Poster language exactly as it appears on the poster available through the Baby Friendly website portal (see your dashboard for poster download instructions.) Between now and January 1, 2015, facilities who have used altered language must also display the Baby-Friendly USA version of the poster in all maternity areas as indicated in the Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria. For translations into other languages, the translation must have been “back translated” into English again by an expert translator who hasn’t seen the original translation, and found to be accurate.
- Updates to DEV_4 and DESIG_5
Access these tools via your Dashboard in the secure portion of the portal under the appropriate phases.
1) How do I reset my password? If you are a registered User and your password is not working or you have forgotten your password, please click on the link located at the bottom of this page called "Forgot Your Password" for instructions on how to manually reset your password.
WEBSITE SIGN IN - COMMON QUESTIONS
2) Who do I contact with questions? For general information about the Baby-Friendly process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For website or technical questions about LOGIN to the Baby-Friendly online portal please email the HELP DESK at email@example.com Thank you.