- Ten Steps Poster - As previously announced, effective January 1, 2015, all facilities participating in the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative are required to display the Ten Steps Poster language exactly as it appears on the poster available through the Baby Friendly website portal (see your dashboard for poster download instructions.) Facilities who have used altered language must also display the Baby-Friendly USA version of the poster in all maternity areas as indicated in the Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria. For translations into other languages, the translation must have been “back translated” into English again by an expert translator who hasn’t seen the original translation, and found to be accurate.
- Business Associate Agreements - attn: Designation Phase facilities, if a BAA is required by your hospital or birth center, please see your Dashboard for sample language.
- Infant Feeding Policy - New webinar posted April 14, 2014 - Available to all facilities registered in the D2 Development, D3 Dissemination and D4 Designation Phases. Please see your Dashboard for the link to the webinar.
- Calculating Fair Market Value - Updates to DEV_4 and DESIG_5 - Access these tools via your Dashboard in the secure portion of the portal under the appropriate phases.
WEBSITE SIGN IN
- Reset password - If you are a registered User and your password is not working or you have forgotten your password, please click on the link "Forgot Your Password" located at the bottom of this page.
General Information Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Technical Support Questions - email@example.com